Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never again!

Sail Date: February 25, 2012

my state room had holes in sheets and in pillows.
i was over charged on many things.
the staff was not nice.
this was a cruise from hell.

Pros: I liked that we could eat when we wanted.

Cons: The staff they would charge me over everytime. i was charged for things i never did. the staff was not nice they would not give 1800 number to call the cruise line.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

the bathrooms public ones were always dirty. my room had holes in sheets and pillows. stains on rug.dirty over all.
i was disapointed that sponge bob and others were not walking around on ship and that they were never at the nick shows. it was advertised as they would be around and on ship we never saw them once.