Cruise was fair, not great.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 18, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
I for one like to know in advance what I will be paying for a vacation. You pay one price and everything should be included, with the exception of alcohol and gambling. I have a family of 4, I think it is terrible business to hit people up on a cruise for everything under the sun. We needed to check our emails and we were charged, I played an air hockey game with my son and I was charged, I even had to ask the housekeeper for bar soap for my bathroom. I thought that was a disgrace. There was nothing complimentary offered at all, everything was a surcharge. I have a son 12 and a daughter 6 and they were even charged $12 per day for being on the ship, a bit much. We are very neat and organized and I feel for the money charged we could go on vacation elsewhere and get a better deal for our money.

Great food, healthy choices, I was a fan.

Be careful, some are free and some are not.

Decent, but not great.

OK, but not great.

Very clean, this is very important for me.

No amenities, bar bones, small TV from the 80's (where is the flat screen). Had to keep asking for bar soap, drain in shower was clogged, which is quite disgusting.

Pros: Availability to dine whenever.

Cons: Nickel and dimed over everything. Charge one flat rate and be done with it!

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.