Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great vacation for ALL ages

Sail Date: February 18, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall a nice, friendly, active ship

Pros: Always something to do and the food was deliscious

Cons: Disembarking needs to have a little more organization

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Need more activities for the 10-13 range. My son is 11 and couldn't participate in the activities he wanted like the basketball or ping pong terminates. That is an age that they don't want to hang with 6 year olds. So I would recommend adding the preteen activities.
Extremely clean, easy to get around
There could be more dinner restaurant choices that are included but all food was very good
I had an inside stateroom which is fine because I was never in the room. Beds were comfy, pillows on the other hand were awful.
Staff was so friendly and usually right there when you needed them. Very hard workers on that ship.
there was plenty to do all day and night. Game shows and nightly shows in theater were top knotch. What a blast!