Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

dream vacation

Sail Date: February 04, 2012

first off.. i say ty for the travel agent Malida cashman from travel.. who walked through everything step by step, plus giving us the best deck lvl ever.. ship is simply awesome. even the look of it freestyle dining was one that my family really enjoyed it because we have our meals comparitively late. etertainment was on the money.simply, my money was invested right on this vacation by far .. cant et any better.. NOW i wish Epic arives NYC so i can enjoy that big boy..

Pros: everything is freestyle... thats the way to roll

Cons: none

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

was decent.. more programs wud have helped
very clean .. the workers really work hard .. they actually clean twice a day..
dining is the number one specaility on this cruise.. was comparitively better food and some tradition food was served which made my mom happy.: )
my balcony state room was big .. bathroom was divided in to 3 so 2 peopl can use at the same time...
staff were very friendly and hard working..
was on the money