An Outstanding Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 04, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
I was blown away by the ship's luxury, it's ambiance, it's high-quality in everything from the staff, the service, the food, the cabins, the shows, the activities. I don't think anything from my own standpoint could have beaten it. We didn't even get a chance to try some of the specialty restaurants because the ship's restaurants' food was absolutely delicious, so we didn't even have to pay extra for the specialty restaurants. But next time we cruise Norwegian, and there will definitely be a next time, we're going to try some of their specialty restaurants.

Pros: The Norwegian Jewel will always be a jewel in my heart. This was our 2nd cruise, our first being with Carnival. There was absolutely no comparison. The comfort level, the food, the amount and quality of the ship's activities I'd rate 9 on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best.

Cons: The only downside is the TV in the cabins were a bit smaller than I expected, but the inside cabins were spacious enough to make up for it.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!