Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

enjoyable vacation

Sail Date: February 04, 2012

The ship was kept clean and tidy at all times. The service from the crew was excellent.

Pros: the service of the crew. The daily entertainment in the lounges and theather were outstanding.

Cons: there were not enough quiet spaces to relax and read. I was unaware that this cruise was geared to children with theme characters on the ship. If I take another Norwegian, I will make sure the ship is geared mostly to adults.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!