Had a Great Time!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Had a fabulous cruise with my family of eight. Plenty to do or nothing to do if I'd prefer. Very relaxing vacation. Loved my private balcony and wouldn't have it any other way next time! Food was average or a lil' better than that, but never bad. Small portions in the main dining rooms but we quickly learned that two appetizers would correct that. Garden Cafe buffet was always good, with plenty to select from.

Quality of food was average, but always adequate, not poor.

I was very impressed with "Next Stage", who played great party music and had a fabulous lead singer. Eighties music was their forte, and although the Beatles tribute was a great idea, and drew a good crowd, I was not impressed with their performance, but perhaps it's because I am a huge Beatle fan making me a bit more critical than most.

Very friendly staff, always willing to help and answer questions, but sometimes were difficult to understand.

Very clean ship. Fun, bright colors throughout.

Loved my private balcony.

Pros: Private Balcony, Buffet, Karaoke, House Band

Cons: Not Much!

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!