Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a Great Time!

Sail Date: January 28, 2012

Had a fabulous cruise with my family of eight. Plenty to do or nothing to do if I'd prefer. Very relaxing vacation. Loved my private balcony and wouldn't have it any other way next time! Food was average or a lil' better than that, but never bad. Small portions in the main dining rooms but we quickly learned that two appetizers would correct that. Garden Cafe buffet was always good, with plenty to select from.

Pros: Private Balcony, Buffet, Karaoke, House Band

Cons: Not Much!

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Quality of food was average, but always adequate, not poor.
Very clean ship. Fun, bright colors throughout.
I was very impressed with "Next Stage", who played great party music and had a fabulous lead singer. Eighties music was their forte, and although the Beatles tribute was a great idea, and drew a good crowd, I was not impressed with their performance, but perhaps it's because I am a huge Beatle fan making me a bit more critical than most.
Loved my private balcony.
Very friendly staff, always willing to help and answer questions, but sometimes were difficult to understand.