Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It's gonna be hard to top this one!!!

Sail Date: January 28, 2012

The ship was breath taking and so clean !!!

Pros: The food , the employees, and the entertainment

Cons: We didn't port at stirrup cay on the private island , we stayed at sea all day so we only got to spend one day in the Bahamas and that day was cloudy :(. The day we were supposed to spend on stirrup cay was beautiful :(

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Spoofing clean !!!
The washy washy girls made my day every day !!!
It had everything we needed !! The room was sooooooooooo dark at night for sleeping it was perfect !!! Perfect size , lots of space for hanging up clothes and drawers ... Perfect !!!
Dan the man really is the man !!!!
Dan the man organized the greatest entertainment ever !!! Jean Pierre the comedian musician was awesome and so funny ... I couldn't wait to plan out each day and night of our trip !!!
I felt safe at all times !!! The staff was great !!!! I loved every moment of everything !!!