Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: January 21, 2012

We had a very relaxed cruise even with my two kids-- one is two years old, another is 7 years old. My 7 years old daughter loved kids club, she almost went there everyday. My two years old son got to take a nap during the day in the room, so he got less cranky.
Buffet was good. Kids had no patient to wait for formal diner, so we used buffet all the time.
Crew was very friendly. Checking in and out, picking up the luggages all went very smoothly because it was well organized.Shows at night were fabulous . Also there were plenty programs kept us busy and interested all day long.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!