Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was okay

Sail Date: December 31, 2011

There were not a lot of things for people our age (33) to do on this boat besides drink and gamble. It was really cold so the outside activities were not utilized. We were ready to be off by the 5th day.

Pros: the washy washy girl

Cons: It was cold

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

We had an inside cabin. I never knew if it was night or day and I hated that. I would recomend a window or balcony. The bed was really old and indented on both sides.
There were not tolit seat covers in the public bathrooms. This is gross.
The food was good. I did have to send a steak back once. All the dining rooms were very convient and the staff was very nice.
All the staff was very nice.
There was a big variety of shows however, none were that spectacular.