Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"OK" Cruise

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my 3 cruise and we did this cruise for our son & his family it was their first time and we werent overly impress with what to due on the ship. We could not get to the private island Great Stirrup Cay due to the weather and the ship had no real backup plan for activities and it was my understanding for other travelers that this has happened in the past so you would think the ship crew would think of activities for the travelers, very boring ship. The only thing to due was to spend money!

Pros: the crew staff

Cons: the lack of food variety

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

very boring for activities nitely shows were good
not much for a 2yr old to do
same food for seven day cruise breakfast-lunch-dinner and food was not Hot
went to the Blue Lagoon rest at 2:30 am because couldnt sleep due to rough seas and couldnt get waited on for up to 15mins. Only wanted coffee and when I did get seated I only got one cup staff never came back to see if I wanted more this was the only rest that was opened 24 hrs
housekeeping was great!