An amazing first time experience!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite
My overall impression of the ship was just amazing. I have never been on such an amazing ship before. It was everything I dreamed and more. The only thing I didn't like was that we never got off the boat to go to the Great Stirrup Cay and there really wasn't an appropriate explanation for that. I feel that we're paying to get off the ship and spend time on the island and we were deprived of that and I was very disappointed but it certainly did not ruin me trip. ^_^

The food was amazing. I really ate my heart out. The restaurants were exceptional and I honestly can't think of any meal that I ate that I didn't absolutely love. I loved the food!!! There was always a wide selection of foods, fruits, breads, YUM!!

The shows were amazing. I have never had a love for dancing and singing until I went to the shows on this boat. Duo Elagia was amazing and Cirque Bijou was also amazing. Those were my two favorite shows.

Sarah was amazing. The first day we got on the boat and were going to our rooms she greeted my boyfriend and me by our first name. I thought that was very impressive and it really made a huge impact on me. She was very welcoming, sweet, patient, and just seemed to be an over all amazing person. She was the best. In addition the overall staff was just amazing. Very friendly, helpful when needed, lively, and they really made me feel like I was at home. I loved it.

Ship size, layout, condition of public areas, decor, cleanliness, accessibility...STUNNING, AMAZING, A DREAM.

My mini suite was very impressive. I don't believe the picture on the ncl website gave it any justice. My room was very spacious, the bedding was comfortable and clean. Everything was great.

Pros: I loved the food, shows, the wide selection of activities, as well as the staff ESP Sarah! (SHE CLEANED VERY WELL, HAD AN AMAZING PERSONALITY, AND WAS ALL AROUND VERY WELCOMING AND IMPRESSIVE)

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!