Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a nice cruise

Sail Date: September 10, 2011

the ship was very clean - the staff was nice - too much time at sea for someone my age - I was pretty bored most of the time - I don't like the type of music that was being played - was too loud.

Didn't like the "private island" at all - nothing to do for someone my age - not enough chairs and almost no shade.

Cabin was very comfortable and my cabin steward was excellent.
Don't try the Italian restaruant - horrible food - service extremely slow.

The Japanese restaurant was outstanding though. The chocolate buffet was great. The german beerfest was poor.

Pros: my cabin

Cons: the entertainment on this ship

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Port Canaveral, Florida

Don't Miss: Universal studios or disney world
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
no shade note enough chairs nothing to do if you are not a water person
Don't Miss: none