Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Experience

Sail Date: June 04, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

All together the NCL Jewel was a great experience for my family and I. Only con as I mentioned was tje 143sq ft stateroom for 4 people, again, I know I didn't pay for a villa, but the living space is simply too small EVEN though I know these are really just for sleeping quaters purposes.

Pros: Shows, food variety, Staff, ambiance

Cons: Small stateroom

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

Again 143sq feet of sleeping space is just too small. Constanly kept tripping over my own luggage
The ship was spotless at all times, the crew was constantly cleaning, everything looked new as if it was a brand new ship instead of a 6 year old ship.
Great selection. No complaints.
Excellent service, everyone from the maid, to the dining staff, to the show performers, to the ship captain were approachable and friendly. If you take this cruise you will be saying washy washy forever, you'll know what I mean.
The daily itinerary detailing the day's activity is a nice helpful guide as to what you want to do.
The Nickeledeon crew kept the kiddies happy!
Wanted to do Atlantis but rides were really not for kids, settled for Blue Lagoon, wonderful experience, water sports, nice clean beach, friendly people. The food at Nlue lagoon though was very limited in variety and didnt taste as well as the previous places
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Beach was great, private island, hippo slide, clear clean sky blue water, beach shows, great food, what more can you ask for?
Don't Miss: The beach
Port Canaveral, Florida
I did Cocoa Beach which was ok, but not the cruise fault, had I done Disney (which I done before) my rating will have been excelletn.
Don't Miss: Disney/ Sea World.