Fantastic cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 10, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite
This 10 day cruise to the Carribean via New York was fantastic. The ship is incredible, the staff is excellent as well as the food. I enjoyed the ports of call greatly and this was the perfect getaway. I took my mother on this cruise, and she required a wheelchair. I found every event accessible to her and that really made it great for the both of us. Thanks and will certainly come back to Norwegian again.

I found the food above average and the choices were great. I especially liked that Habachi and the Tzara restaurants.

We loved your shows and activities, and had a wonderful time.

Your best feature. Every encounter with your staff was a pleasant one and they went out of their way to make sure that we were comfortable. Our 2 room service people were excellent. My mother became ill after day 3 with a bronchial cold and your medical department fixed her up good as new in 1 day! So much thanks to them.

This ship is clean as a whistle and every restaurant and bar is tastefully appointed.

A beaiutiful mini-suite with balcony. I recommend this, as it really made a difference when you just wanted to stick around your stateroom. The balcony was excellent.
This was the cleanest Island of all that we visited. This place is beautiful and I want to spend some additional time there. I wish we could have stayed longer.
Don't Miss: Liquor prices were the best here!
My favorite island, nice excursion and loved Marigot.
Don't Miss: Orient Beach
Very nice, clean and great shoppingQ !

Pros: The excellent service service and friendly staff

Cons: The weather, but I certainly cannot blame that on this excellent ship.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!