An Amazing TIme!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2011
I had an amazing time and would definitely go again, it was just me and my husband so the only negative for us was that there were alot of kids which I think is great for families and when I have kids, they had alot for the kids to do but also alot for just adults.

This private Island was truly amazing! It was like paradise! I never wanted to leave!
We did the swim with the dolphin program which was really fantastic! Such an amazing experience.

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Drink Prices

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!