Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An Amazing TIme!

Sail Date: April 24, 2011

I had an amazing time and would definitely go again, it was just me and my husband so the only negative for us was that there were alot of kids which I think is great for families and when I have kids, they had alot for the kids to do but also alot for just adults.

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Drink Prices

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
This private Island was truly amazing! It was like paradise! I never wanted to leave!
Port Canaveral, Florida
We did the swim with the dolphin program which was really fantastic! Such an amazing experience.