Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My best Spring Break

Sail Date: March 13, 2011

Room Type: Suite

My first cruise and to be honest I didn't think much of the cruise at first but then there was a toga party on the first night and from that night forward with the fresh beats of DJ Moptop its been nothing but a blast. The staff made it fun too by joining us in our rowdiness. Many of us came to love the staff for that.

Pros: the parties and people my age

Cons: lots of charges

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The food was good but I wish there was more variety than having to go get charged at the specialty restaurants for more variety.
I stayed in a mini suite with my room mate and we found it to be an awesome experience but the beds could be a lot softer. However, if your not going with a significant other the balcony is kind of worthless unless your trying to impress other people on the boat or you want a preview of how the day is before you go out.
Plenty of activities and it's all loads of fun. I partied 7 nights straight so if you don't like parties then the night sort of dies for you after 11:30.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I went snorkeling but snorkel with a group of friends to really enjoy this. Also if you play volleyball and you're a diver don't dive because it's not all sand and you can feel the rock underneath you.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Don't pay the $149 trip to universal but the one park transfer at universal which is $69 and you'll be fine. I didn't do that to realize what I've just told you.
Don't Miss: islands of adventure at universal