Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Experience

Sail Date: March 01, 2011

This is an amazing ship with great features. The food was good but not that great service. If you are expecting waiters to know your name smile and bend over backwards I would stay away from the "Freestyle" dining. The dining options were endless however there are cover charges on those options. I did not want to spend the cover charge of $10-$25 per person so I cannot comment on those dinning areas. Entertainment was great! We had a very good cruise director Very funny and the late night entertainment on top of the nightly shows in theater were great. The ports were also perfect. Shore exclusion were poorly organized leavening you standing outside ship for close to an hour with out hardly any organization. I would not go on another cruise during spring break. The College crowd was a little over whelming and would take over the pools and hot tub. With that said I think Norwegian has a great thing going with there very young ships and high quality entertainment. I like the waiters knowing my name and caring a little bit more but I would cruise with them again if the opportunity came up.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Restaurant Service, Spring Break crowd

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

Needs better service.
No complaints just no wow affect.
Great minus- Restaurant staff.
Assistant cruise director entertainment wasn't all that organized.