A fantastic time!!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2010
From the moment we stepped on the ship until we stepped off on the last day, I was constantly treated like royalty! The crew was amazing, probably the best staff I have encountered on a ship! The food and the shows were also top of the line!!

I really enjoyed the freestyle way of dining! Plenty of options and the specialty restaurants did have a "cover charge", but were honestly not as pricey as I thought. $15 for sushi is a pretty good deal!! :)

The activities on board were fantastic! We did a pub crawl three nights, and this was THE BEST DEAL on the entire ship!! $25 for 5 bars and a very good drink, shot, or martini at each one! Money well spent each time!!

I was not traveling with children but I had friends who were, and also from what I observed, there are plenty of activities for kids! And the kids club was a very nice place for them to have fun!

This staff was AMAZING!!!

The oversized balcony was perfect! The beds were comfortable, with the exception of the pull out... that was a bit too firm for my liking. The bathrooms are the biggest I have had on a ship, especially the one in our cabin with the large bath tub!
PARADISE! Rent the huge round raft and fit the whole family on it! Float with a bucket of beers and relax!!
ATLANTIS all the way!!
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS!

Pros: The freestyle idea

Cons: a lot of money add ons, like the relaxation room in t he spa.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!