Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An amazing cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

The ship was steady on the sea, and you feel that you are not sailing on a ship, so steady that you think you are in a 7 stars hotel.
The food was more than satisfactory, vast assortments and delicious always.
Bedrooms where cleaned twice everyday, even in 5 stars hotels this doesn't happen, also the stewards cleaning the room greet you with a smile calling you by your name.

Pros: I liked most the ship itself, the facilities therein and the food. I also liked the courtesy of the staff everywhere on the ship

Cons: The lifts were slow.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Only the elevators could be faster.
I would welcome more varities of Middle Eastern food and also Indian food.
They show bigger in the photos than they are really are. Buit still they are perfect and comfortable.
Special greeting to the guy at the entrance of the open buffee restaurant, smiling an d singing all the time: washy washy smiley smiley and happy happy.
I would welcome one day of the trip to be for a new movie at the theatre.