A wonderful cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
To be honest I booked this cruise because of savings I viewed on line with travel agent info. My wife and I were very pleased with everything and especially the steward service in the cabins-Outstanding! Food and service excellent. Would consider another cruise on NCL.

Noise level from ajoining cabins was disturbing. Need more sound barriers in bulkheads (walls)
Had visited before during our time living in Florida. Nothing is a waste of time in Florida.
Little crowded in town as 5 ships in town during our visit but shopping and bars were not too crowded.
Don't Miss: Everything they have to offer. Not enough time to do it all!!

Pros: freedom to choose everything and anything at any time

Cons: Sound proofing of rooms.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!