Great Vacation

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite
the ship was beautiful. I love the colors and decor. The staff was wonderful, very nice and took the time to get to know us. I enjoyed the independence my kids had on the ship. They could participate with me or without me. I always felt they were safe. I enjoyed the time I could spend with or without other people. The food was good and we had many options. My kids are very selective about what they eat and they had more than enough choices.
Went on a jeep tour and it was fabulous. Saw a ton of the island and had a great time snorkeling. I would skip the shopping.
Don't Miss: Jeep tour was great - the guides were wonderful
It was very hot and I would recommend to anyone to be prepared with water. I enjoyed the shopping while my daughter went to stingray city.
Don't Miss: StingRay City - the best experience of my daughters life.

Pros: freestyle, lots of places on the ship to go, freedom from schedules

Cons: tipping questions, i was never sure when to tip or not

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!