Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent Cruise with family

Sail Date: March 29, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We are new to cruising, this is our second cruise. The first was on a disney cruise which was also great. I was afraid that I would be very disappointed after a Disney cruise, but I was not. Actually, I enjoyed this one better! The staff was great and the ship was clean. The entertainment was enjoyable especially the last night show. By the end of the cruise the staff members knew my children by first name and were there to say goodbye to us when we got off the ship. I will always check Norwegian to cruise first.

Pros: The Staff was so welcoming

Cons: pool was crowded on cruise days

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

beautiful waters for snorkeling, but the shopping was a bit intense. They hounded you to buy anything!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Clean and safe.. love the snorkeling.