Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The most expensive cruise I ever took!!

Sail Date: January 27, 2008

The ship was okay. The crew was okay as long as you didn't have a problem. The crew was very cold. Ive been on 3 other cruises on different cruiselines and this was the first one that I felt like you were just a number. I was very surprised at how little there was to do on days at sea. Not too many activities planned. I know this is "freestyling" cruising but it was pretty much "your on your own" cruising. Don't even think about using the internet service,very slow but they still charge you for every minute. Very expensive cruise!!

Pros: The room was very nice.You must have a balcony.

Cons: The food was not good even the restaurants we paid for!!

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: The beach club was great.

Don't Miss: The beach club was great.