Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: November 18, 2007

We just returned from NCL - Jewel and we had a fantastic time. We loved the free style cruising, it allowed us time to enjoy the ship and the many activities and we never felt rushed. We dined at one of the speciality restaurants (French cuisine) and we were very impressed.We relaxed, we ate very well, my only complaint is that we wanted more time, five nights was too short. I had a room with a balcony...that is the only way to curise, sleeping with the warm breeze and the sound of the waves is very soothing. I can't wait to book my next cruise with NCL.

Pros: I loved the Free Style Cruising

Cons: The small beverage cups on the buffet

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins

Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins
George Town, Grand Cayman
We shopped and skipped the excursions.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We shopped and skipped the excursions.