Wonderful Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
We just returned from NCL - Jewel and we had a fantastic time. We loved the free style cruising, it allowed us time to enjoy the ship and the many activities and we never felt rushed. We dined at one of the speciality restaurants (French cuisine) and we were very impressed.We relaxed, we ate very well, my only complaint is that we wanted more time, five nights was too short. I had a room with a balcony...that is the only way to curise, sleeping with the warm breeze and the sound of the waves is very soothing. I can't wait to book my next cruise with NCL.

Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins
We shopped and skipped the excursions.

Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins
We shopped and skipped the excursions.

Pros: I loved the Free Style Cruising

Cons: The small beverage cups on the buffet

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!