Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

The ship is very nice, new and comfortable. The rooms were excellent. We had an outside cabin on deck 5 and it was as good as any we have had on Celebrity and other cruise lines. The fitness room was good. Everything costs $ on this ship. Water and iced tea for lunch and dinner were the only free items aboard. Like all ships drinks were way over priced. I can never figure out why drinks aren't half priced on ships as they would no doubt sell 4 times as much. Actually it is good for me as I buy 0 and stay healthier. Be ready to have rubbing alcohol sprayed in your hands every time you come around a corner. All in all I like the free style cruising approach, as I dislike formality and schedules on vacation.

Pros: No required dressing up. We like casual dining without a specific seating time.

Cons: Crowded. The garden cafe was always full

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!