Great 1st cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Over all the ship and staff were wonderful. The one thing which would cause me not to sail with Norweign again would be the shore excursion & excursion staff. I booked an excursion online for $40.00 per person. When I got on the boat it was $49.00 per person. The attitude of the shore excursion staff was "too bad, so sad, we don't care" Prices are subject to change with out notice. I get home, look on the internet and the price listed is still $40.00 per person.(The excurison was disapointing and not worth $40.00). I wrote a letter to the NCL office. The letter was written over a month ago and I still haven't gotten a reply.

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: Port excursion & excursion staff

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!