A very enjoyable time.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 03, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
It was a fun expierence. Things sold on the boat were expensive. The service inthe dining halls was very slow. The staff was very polite and the food was good to very good.
A dump. I will never go on a cruise that goes there again.
Very nice. I would go there again.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay
This get one more smily that Antigua, only so I could express how bad Antigua is.
A dump. I will never go on a cruise that goes there again.
Very nice. I would go there again.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay

Pros: The beautiful ship and good food.

Cons: Two of the Ports (San Juan and especially Antigua)were not very impressive to say the least. The "pay a lot for everything on the boat method" is noteworthy of criticism.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!