Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A very enjoyable time.

Sail Date: December 03, 2006

It was a fun expierence. Things sold on the boat were expensive. The service inthe dining halls was very slow. The staff was very polite and the food was good to very good.

Pros: The beautiful ship and good food.

Cons: Two of the Ports (San Juan and especially Antigua)were not very impressive to say the least. The "pay a lot for everything on the boat method" is noteworthy of criticism.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Very nice. I would go there again.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay
St. John's, Antigua
A dump. I will never go on a cruise that goes there again.
St. John's, Antigua
A dump. I will never go on a cruise that goes there again.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This get one more smily that Antigua, only so I could express how bad Antigua is.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Very nice. I would go there again.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay