A wonderful, simply fantastic, cruise!!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
The ship was great. I would definitely travel with NCL again. I had a great time and enjoyed myself tremendously. The only things that I would change is that I'd offer more excursions for those who can't swim (and therefore can't do the snorkel/scuba activities). I would also clarify on the website what type of clothing is acceptable in the restaurants onboard.
The Beach is wonderful!! The water is perfect, not too salty, just perfect!! It was Carnivale!, and that was a sight not to be missed!
Don't Miss: The Beach!!
The shopping was great. The home of the original Pina Colada is a must, along with their conch salad! The people are wonderful and the tour is a must!
Don't Miss: The home of the original Pina Colada (I can't remember the name of the place, but it begins with a B)
Don't Miss: The Beach!!
The people weren't friendly, the tour guide was noncommunicative, except when he gave his speech about accepting tips! The Beach was nice, but it was way too salty!!

Pros: EVERYTHING!!!!