Another Cruise to Remember

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
This is our third cruise with NCL, and if given a chance, we will choose NCL again and again. Their free style dining and free to do whatever you wish is for me the best way to take a vacation. Lots of places to relax, party, meet new friends, etc.

What can I say. I gained weight for sure. Excelletn fine dining restaurant. Food quality is great.

All I can say is "Bravo!!"

The friendliest bunch of staff I ever met. Service with a smile. Proud of those guys because lots of them are my countrymen.

Very clean and very health conscious environment.

The housekeeping crew did an exceptional job. Our room is made up twice a day with fresh linen and towels.

Pros: The Freestyle dining and cruising.

Cons: I can think of any

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!