Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Another Cruise to Remember

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This is our third cruise with NCL, and if given a chance, we will choose NCL again and again. Their free style dining and free to do whatever you wish is for me the best way to take a vacation. Lots of places to relax, party, meet new friends, etc.

Pros: The Freestyle dining and cruising.

Cons: I can think of any

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

What can I say. I gained weight for sure. Excelletn fine dining restaurant. Food quality is great.
The housekeeping crew did an exceptional job. Our room is made up twice a day with fresh linen and towels.
The friendliest bunch of staff I ever met. Service with a smile. Proud of those guys because lots of them are my countrymen.
All I can say is "Bravo!!"
Very clean and very health conscious environment.