Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Possible Vacation for Spring Break

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The ship was vast and amazing! I did not feel sea sick and all the crew were extremely nice. I enjoyed all the activities they had onboard especially the comedy shows. In addition, there was this acrobatic performance that was astounding. I enjoyed the white party they had. I honestly did not want to leave the ship.

Pros: I loved that the ship was diverse and had many people to suit all age groups

Cons: I thought that the last night, there should have been cheap drink specials

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!