Overall enjoyable

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
The ship itself was about what you'd expect from a cruise ship, although it did take some time to learn how to get places since some elevators only went to certain floors. Generally speaking, it was a nice ship, but nothing out of the ordinary.

The buffet was great at first, but after a while, I got bored of always having the same options. They also ran out of skim milk after only a couple days. The "specialty" restaurants offered very few choices, so we ended up just sticking with the buffet.

Pros: Everyone actually spoke English, and the bathrooms were much larger than I've seen on other ships.

Cons: Our housekeeper came in while we had the "do not disturb" sign up, hand sanitizer use was practically forced upon guests, and I felt like I missed a lot by doing excursions that required lengthy bus rides.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!