Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good time in the sun

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

Easy to get around and a lot of information given. The cabin had enough room and the bed was good. The toilet was larger than I expected.

Pros: The relaxed way everything is done. You dress as you wish except for dinner when you must wear slacks to eat in certian Dinning rooms

Cons: People smoking where food was being served and no one said anything. It was a no smoking area

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The food was good but you had to go to the upcharge restaurants to get better meals. The steak I had in the Itialian restaurant was bad (I should have knowan better)
when you have a country and western show play countyr songs. The Eagles are not a country group. a Bad show.the rest were OK
I like this size ship any bigger and it is a real hassel getting on an off the ship
Good value
Very helpful except with the people smoking.