Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Staff

Sail Date: April 06, 2008

I was not impressed with NCL.

Pros: Great ship and beautiful layout

Cons: Dining

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

I was not impressed with the dining experience. I've been on RCCL and Carnival numerous times, and was not impressed with NCL's structure. The food in the main diniing room was simply "okay". I have to admit, the buffet was the best.
Nice and cozy, however RCCL has a better layout for their staterooms, considering it has the same sq' footage.
The bathrooms were absolutely the best though.. nice and roomy, and had a separate toilet area.
The staff was wonderful!
The entertainment on NCL was fantastic! One of the best shows at sea!