Wonderful Staff

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
I was not impressed with NCL.

I was not impressed with the dining experience. I've been on RCCL and Carnival numerous times, and was not impressed with NCL's structure. The food in the main diniing room was simply "okay". I have to admit, the buffet was the best.

The entertainment on NCL was fantastic! One of the best shows at sea!

The staff was wonderful!

Nice and cozy, however RCCL has a better layout for their staterooms, considering it has the same sq' footage.
The bathrooms were absolutely the best though.. nice and roomy, and had a separate toilet area.

Pros: Great ship and beautiful layout

Cons: Dining

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!