Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The ship is splendid. Extremely clean, quiet for sleeping, crew is an outstanding group of individuals who clearly enjoy making the experience a pleasant one for their guests. No request went unattended. The shows were highly professional.

Pros: The dining experience

Cons: One of the side trips

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

See above
As to size, I would personally prefer a smaller ship but the layout, condition, cleanliness and accessibility were well thought out and maintained scrupulously.
We enjoyed every meal but did resent the fact we had to pay extra for some dining. Really, and extra charge for Italian food? (My favorite, I refused.)
I was surprised by the ample storage and room in an inside stateroom and was really impressed by the generous size of the shower stall. All maintained in pristine condition.
See above.