Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Jewel

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The trip was flawless, no problems, be happy-kind of cruise. Made my own shore excursions at a very good price. The Norwegian Jewel is so clean and well kept, it seemed like a new ship. She was build in 2005 and her speed south was over 25mph according to my gps. It is hard not to have a wonderful time on board, and going to different locations even makes it better than staying in a resort for a week.

Pros: 5 star service, food was excellent, meeting nice people, and whether perfect.

Cons: wish you could help the more unfortunate people in the western Caribbean towns

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

entertainment is endless, it is impossible to do it all. Karaoke dancing variety shows every night, casino, games, bridge, bingo, cruise directer always keeps activities rolling.
I could not fault the ship on cleanliness or comfort. It was fit for a king, even the king of Norway would be impressed
The dinning rooms all offer such a variety of foods, and the best part is you can dine at your convenience. They call it FREE STYLE and it was a big plus for my family. Go for dinner when it fits your schedule. The food was better that what I have had on Carnival cruise ships. I also liked the casual atmosphere and you could dress up as you pleased.
Very clean and comfortable. I have my own sailboat, so the room size seemed spacious to me in comparison to my boat. I had the inside cabin in the middle of the ship and it was quiet and a nice place to retreat. We are so busy on the ship that we only use the ships cabin for resting and changing close.
I dont find any better service on land in fine restaurants than we had on board.