Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a great trip!

Sail Date: January 18, 2009

The ship was huge, but the rooms were cozy and each public area was inviting and clean. Restaurants were great too!

Pros: The food, the rooms and the entertainment

Cons: For first time cruisers the check out process was a little confusing. Would have also liked more time on each island.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

There were hand sanitzers on every elevator, every stairwell and every restuarant - i never felt so clean! Everything was easy to find and easy to get to.
Loved the freestyle crusing - I would do anything else in the future! It allowed my boyfriend and I to continue spending quality time together without having to talk to strangers. There were plenty of options that were included and they were all open for at least 4 hours, so we never waited!
The room was cozy but had a big closet and so much storage and drawers, we unpacked our entire suitcase! The shower pressure was great too.
All staff were great from the resturant staff to the stateroom stewards!
So many options and all of the showers we went to were top quality. The imrpov group was the best I've ever seen!
Our sub trip was cancelled because of water conditions, but this allowed up to walk around and do a lot of shopping. The stores are very open to negitiating on prices!
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did a dolphin excursion at Dolphin Cove which was so fun and the drive to and from was great to see the island. Wish I had more time to shop but the excursion took most of the time there.