Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a cruise???

Sail Date: December 21, 2008

I did many research before I booked my trip with Norwegian Jewel. Its free style should fit me well with young kids on board. I booked a ocean view stateroom and was expected to have a great vacation with my kids. Upon checked into the room, we needed step outside immediately. The stateroom I got is very smelly. The cigarette odor inside the room was heavy and never go away. I had to ask for air fresher from the housekeeper and sprayed it every time I got into the room..all of my kids and me suffer from headache from the odor and tried to stayed out as often as possible....terrible experience.

Pros: Flexible style

Cons: Room quality

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

Can not rate it....Mine experience was terrible.
Most of the food is ok, but the meatloaf is terrible. If you are planning to take this cruise, I will recommend you go for those pay restaurants for better quality food.
George Town, Grand Cayman
One major stop of my share activity was canceled due to the weather, but Norwegian staff did not inform us until we arrived on the activity picked up location. It will be no partial refund if we still went for other uncanceled activity.....????
Submarine