Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Experience!!!

Sail Date: January 13, 2008

Clean, clean and clean. The ratio of passengers to crew is about 2 to 1 and the ship is spotless. There is always staff around to assist you with whatever and they all have great attitudes. The entertainment included Second City Comedy from Chicago and they were awesome. The poolside band played jammin Reggae and copy songs and they were great. I'm only sorry I didnt bring my kids because there would have been plenty for them to do as well.

Pros: Entertainment, food and service were all top notch

Cons: The chef. He's unfriendly.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

I wouldn't bother booking the ships shore excursions. There is plenty to do in Cozumel right off the dock and cabs are cheap to take you snorkeling, etc. and are very cognizant of your time limitations.
Don't Miss: Get underwater, it is beautiful. Offshore fishing was slow, but one sailfish hooked and lost.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Jeep tour is hokey. Following 15 other jeeps around the island and visiting a rum cake factory is not my thing. Would have rather just snorkeled because the water is beautiful.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling