first time memory's

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
MY WIFE AND I RECENTLY TOOK OR FIRST CRUISE AND OVER ALL IT WAS QUITE PLEASURABLE THIS WAS OUR GIFT TO EACH OTHER FOR OUR FIRST HONEYMOON I MUST SAY THIS HAS ME VERY EXCITED AND LOOKING FOREWARD TO OUR NEXT CRUISE. ON WHICH WE WANT TO GO TOO THE WESTERN CARIBAIN .

THE DINING WAS A UNBELIVABLE EXPERANCE I'VE TRAVEL'D THRU OUT THE WORLD AND THE FOOD WAS UP THERE WITH RESTAURANTS I'VE DINED AT IN OTHER COUNTRIES

THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS UN BELIVABLE

THE STAFF WERE AMAZING

THE SHIP WAS AMAZING IT WAS VERY CLEAN THE STAFF WAS MOST PLEASANT THE DECOR WAS QUITE NICE AND THE ACCESSIBILITY WAS VERY EASY

WE HAD A STATE ROOM WITH AN OUT SIDE BALCONY AND WERE VERY PLEASED
THE SNORKLING WAS FABULOSE AND THE MARKETS WERE A LOT OF FUN I WISH WE HAD MORE TIME TO SPEND ON THIS ILAND
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS
THE ILANDERS WERE NOT READY FOR THE SHIPS ARRIVAL THE TOUR WE TOOK TO THE MARKETS HALF THE SHOPS WERE CLOSED AND THE TOUR WE TOOK TO THE BEACH THE SHOPS WHERE ALL CLOSED AND THE DINING AREAS WHERE CLOSED WE COULD HAVE SHOPPED ON THE PIER NEXT TO THE SHIP

Pros: the restaurants were fabulous

Cons: the way they advertized wear what you like and than turned you away at certain restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!