Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

first time memory's

Sail Date: November 15, 2007

MY WIFE AND I RECENTLY TOOK OR FIRST CRUISE AND OVER ALL IT WAS QUITE PLEASURABLE THIS WAS OUR GIFT TO EACH OTHER FOR OUR FIRST HONEYMOON I MUST SAY THIS HAS ME VERY EXCITED AND LOOKING FOREWARD TO OUR NEXT CRUISE. ON WHICH WE WANT TO GO TOO THE WESTERN CARIBAIN .

Pros: the restaurants were fabulous

Cons: the way they advertized wear what you like and than turned you away at certain restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

THE SHIP WAS AMAZING IT WAS VERY CLEAN THE STAFF WAS MOST PLEASANT THE DECOR WAS QUITE NICE AND THE ACCESSIBILITY WAS VERY EASY
THE DINING WAS A UNBELIVABLE EXPERANCE I'VE TRAVEL'D THRU OUT THE WORLD AND THE FOOD WAS UP THERE WITH RESTAURANTS I'VE DINED AT IN OTHER COUNTRIES
WE HAD A STATE ROOM WITH AN OUT SIDE BALCONY AND WERE VERY PLEASED
THE STAFF WERE AMAZING
THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS UN BELIVABLE
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
THE ILANDERS WERE NOT READY FOR THE SHIPS ARRIVAL THE TOUR WE TOOK TO THE MARKETS HALF THE SHOPS WERE CLOSED AND THE TOUR WE TOOK TO THE BEACH THE SHOPS WHERE ALL CLOSED AND THE DINING AREAS WHERE CLOSED WE COULD HAVE SHOPPED ON THE PIER NEXT TO THE SHIP
THE SNORKLING WAS FABULOSE AND THE MARKETS WERE A LOT OF FUN I WISH WE HAD MORE TIME TO SPEND ON THIS ILAND
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS