Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great experience

Sail Date: March 25, 2007

The ship was very clean and presentable.

Pros: the service

Cons: days at sea

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The main dining rooms were a feast for the eyes and the food a feast for the palate.
We had a balcony room. It was just enough space for two people. The attendants kept the room in magnificent shape!
The staff was very friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make your stay as pleasurable as they could.
The entertainment was top notch!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I was not happy with this port because the beach is VERY small and everyone tries to crowd onto it. It seemed that there were enough chairs for everyone, but they were in poor shape. Due to the crowding I just felt like I was at the Jersey shore in August.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We took the self guided walking tour. Because this was my first cruise I did not realize that I really did not need to pay for this excursion. Could have done it myself.
St. John's, Antigua
We went on the stingray city excursion. It took a bit of getting used to, but then it's worth every penny!
Don't Miss: stingray city excursion
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The shopping was excellent and the water was fabulous!!! The only thing I regretted about this port was that we did not have more time here.
Don't Miss: shopping and beach