A wonderful, relaxing cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
My overall impression of the Norweigan Jewel was great. The ship was huge filled with bright colors. I loved the whole ship and the crew was the best I have ever had. The food on the ship was great even in the garden cafe.

Food was great the best I have ever had. Dining times were great you could eat whenever you wanted. The wait time was less than 5 mins everywhere.

All the shows were A+.

The staff was great always willing to help. You were always treated like you were famous.

Ship was hugh with 15 floors, the layout was easy to find things with maps at every corner to help you find things. The cleanliness of the ship was outstanding it was cleaner than most hospitals. There was hand santizer at the entrances.

Our stateroom was cleaned twice a day and was always clean. The room was slightly small but enough room for the two of us.
The beach was great
Don't Miss: shopping and the beach
This place was beatiful , I want to retire here.
Don't Miss: Paradise Point and shopping
Horse Biking was great and the people were so friendly
Don't Miss: Horseback riding

Pros: atmosphere, food, crew, shows

Cons: nothing really I loved the whole cruise

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!