Best Vacations

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
II think every cruise is diffrent,and your vacation is what you make it,and all 34 of us had a blast! we also were victoms of the MO fans and we found them to be having a good time and hurting no one,this was my 38th cruise with ncl,and I also dont care for free style but as I said its what you make it service was godd in all rest. and with the choice of food everyone could find something.the staff was out standing,as far as not stopping at privateisland well some people forget the cruise line is looking to be safe and you cant move people in 5 ft waves.....

enjoyed all food but we could not get into specilty rest due to already full

band excellant

all staff members could not have been nicer

the ship was very clean and layout well the kids pool should be in the front not near the bar

we had 4 in out stateroom would prefer bunk beds insted of the pop up

Pros: just doing what I want

Cons: Iam not a big free style person but I make it work

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!