Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 03, 2006

Overall the ship was clean and presentable. It had a great variety of resturants to choose from. The staff was knowledage and very kind. This is a great ship to take a cruise in.

Pros: I enjoyed the shows and the ports of call.

Cons: I did enjoy the rocking of the boat at sea.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The ship size is very good. I did not have trouble finding my way around. There was a lot of visual aids to help orientate me as to where I was and where I needed to get. Everything was accessible and clean.
My stateroom was a little small but it had all the amenities and it was comfortable to sleep in. The location was good.
The food was great. I enjoyed the everything I ate. The dining times where to my liking and it was nice that you can make reservations to the specialty restaurants.
The staff was friendly and willing to assist in it customers needs. The were very helpful.
St. John's, Antigua
The hiking tour was excellent. It gives you the chance to see the whole island. GREAT tour to take.
Don't Miss: The hiking tour.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The rainforest tour was great. The shopping downtown was also good.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The Best of St. Thomas Island tour gives you great views of all the surronding islands and the beches.