Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great ship

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

Clean, clean, clean. Cruised Caribbean in January 2006; very attentive crew & staff. All the 'perks' that come with being a Lattitude member. I've cruised NCL over 20 years (mostly on the Norway) about 29 cruises now & a Platinum member - now booked on the Pearl in Jan 07. I've tried other lines but I kept coming back to NCL- I won't stray again..

Pros: How we were treated

Cons: Nothing, really

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

I never felt crowded in any situation or event. Didn't have to wait in lines for anything.
I'm an 30+ year cruiser & used the "old ways" of scheduled dining etc. I didn't think I would like freestyle, but I was more comfortable, less harried with freestyle. But I still at in the main room, Tsars; the service was exquisite as well as the food. even the garden cafe was enjoyable.
In penhouse suite catagory AE- aft. would have liked a bit larger cabin as I had on the Sun, but was just fine; best part was the flat screen TV & the neatest coffee maker I've ever seen; made anything you wanted including cappacino, expresso or just plain coffee.
Best I've experienced. Get a Butler - it's the best!!!
Great shows & music, comfortable rooms; great cruise staff.