Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Wonderful time on a well-kept ship

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

The itinerary was great, especially Santorini and Dubrovnik. The ship, though smaller than the mega cruise ships, was very well maintained and staffed. The staterooms were well-kept and made up quickly by the room steward each time we leave. The anytime dining food selection was diverse and well prepared, except all meat dishes were somewhat overcooked (not surprising given the mass preparation required.) However, the formal dining room service was not as personal or attentive when compared to my past cruise experience. I would definitely attribute that to the prepaid gratuity and anywhere dining option, since the wait staff had no incentive to be attentive and most did not appear enthusiastic in doing their work.

Overall, my family and I had a very time as first time cruisers on NCL and will very likely cruise with NCL again.

Very well maintained