I wish you had great service.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

I have not been on a cruise since NCL went to the Freestyle cruising. I liked the idea of choosing the time and place to eat. I missed the service you received when the waiter and busboy knew who you were and what you wanted.

My grandson has to eat a gluten free diet. We had to make reservation the day before and select his menu. It always seem that it was an imposition to the staff. His food never can out the same time as our meals. So either we at cold food or we ate while he waited for his food. To your credit he did not get contaminated with gluten products. So that part was great. The food at each of the restraunts was average. I had all my family there and not one of the restraunts where able to sit us at one table. I know 13 people are hard to sit but even with the reservation one day before no one made an effort to sit us together.

The cabin steward was average.

There was one individual that excelled in service. That was the person that sanitized everyone as they went into the cafe. "washy washy" He made an impossible job fun and entertaining to the guests.

My grandchildren did enjoy the kids clubs. They went over and above.

I do not know if I will travel on NCL in the near future.

The tendering to Belize was great. I commend you on securing fast vessels.  That made getting to the port easy.

I did love that we able to take our luggage off the ship. That save a lot of time and made disembarkation a joy .

There seen to be no incentive for service personnel to go above their duties

That I missed.

William Griswold

Norwegian Jade is a nice ship but everything else was average.