Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun time, but glad to get away from the noise!

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

The good:  Very attentive staff.  Excellent food.  Excellent entertainment.  Good shore excursions.  Very clean and well maintained ship.

The bad: There were very, very few places you could go inside that were not loud, with music blaring at all hours.  You could escape the noise in the cabin, the library and the chapel, but that was it.  I don't mind music at night, but did not expect it at 5 in the morning while trying to get coffee.  When it was nice I spent as much time outside on the aft deck (opposite end from the pool).  The pool area was excessively noisy with very, very loud music, so I avoided the pool altogether.

The cabins are beautiful, but TINY! The good news is that suitcases can be stowed out of the way under the bed. There was abundant closet and drawer space, but very little walking around room.

If you have a Keurig, take it! There is no in room coffee and I had to go up 7 decks to get coffee. The coffee on the ship is VERY strong. Scandinavian strong. I would have killed for my Keurig and coffee made the way I like it.

Also, add $13.50 per day per person mandatory gratuities.