Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Another Wonderful Experience!

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Since this was our second Jade cruise, I was expecting to be "delighted," and NCL delivered the same quality and cleanliness standards we have come to expect. A few of the cruise staff remembered us from previous trips on other ships, making us feel like family reunited.  I hope NCL will decide to again offer lobster dinner at the complimentary restaurants for at least one night.  That would definitely earn them my 5-star rating.

When we entered our room, I immediately noticed that the beds had not been separated as I requested, but our room steward was quick to make the change for us when I talked to him about it. Other than that, I was pleased with the size of the closet, the bathroom and floor space.
We are not water sports enthusiasts, so we would have gone on city tours if the excursions had been offered.

This being our second trip on this ship, surprisingly not much had changed, and that is good. I was somewhat disappointed that NCL did not use technological advances to go a step farther in recognizing that we were repeat Jade passengers.