Another Wonderful Experience!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 06, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite

Since this was our second Jade cruise, I was expecting to be "delighted," and NCL delivered the same quality and cleanliness standards we have come to expect. A few of the cruise staff remembered us from previous trips on other ships, making us feel like family reunited.  I hope NCL will decide to again offer lobster dinner at the complimentary restaurants for at least one night.  That would definitely earn them my 5-star rating.

When we entered our room, I immediately noticed that the beds had not been separated as I requested, but our room steward was quick to make the change for us when I talked to him about it. Other than that, I was pleased with the size of the closet, the bathroom and floor space.

This being our second trip on this ship, surprisingly not much had changed, and that is good. I was somewhat disappointed that NCL did not use technological advances to go a step farther in recognizing that we were repeat Jade passengers.