Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

It was so so

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The ship was in good condition. I was in a mini suite. I actually put the coffee table on the balcony to make more space in the room. The port calls were nice and the ship got us there on time. Disappointed in the food in the buffets.

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: Food and too much smoke in the casino

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!

Breakfast was the same everyday. I did find a cook that I liked for omelettes, because they all definitely cooked different ways. I didn't understand why the cooks would only put out two blueberry pancakes, two regular pancakes and one waffle out at a time. When you took the two pancakes, they would replace it with two more. What if somebody wants 4 pancakes? What a hassle... The main dining room and the Azair dining rooms were very nice, however two of the nights we had less than spectacular service which turned us off so we actually started eating in the buffett at night.
I love the washy washy happy happy senior waitress. I wish I could see her on every cruise because she made my day. She loved her job!!!!
Everything was well kept. One of my issues was that the casino was too smokey. I have asthma and I wanted to play in the casino but I just couldn't get away from the cigarette smoke unless it was 6-8am in the morning when maybe 20 people was in the casino
It was nice for a mini-suite but I have been in bigger. The bathroom with tub was definitely nicer than what I have been in before. I didn't enjoy getting blasted with cigarette smoke every time I stepped out on the balcony though.
Entertainment was pretty good. I think I only did not like two of the shows. Elements was awesome!!